JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Admin Assistant will make independent decision regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of more complex administrative support. We seek an experienced professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Plans, coordinates and confirms logistics for more complex meetings and travel.
- Provide assistance and training to lower-level employees.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.