Senior Pricing Analyst
50% Own pricing analysis and market intelligence framework in the region: Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Hungary
- Responsible for core insight analysis
- Leads analytics activities to support the sales and marketing teams to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Leads studies to inform and influence customer’s buying decisions.
- Leads analytics to evaluate business issues and identify opportunities.
- Creates the full price waterfall for the business, including all on and off invoice discounts and cost to serve elements and drive continuous margin management
- Coordinates and may present analytics to inform and influence internal decision making.
30% Work on continuous improvement of pricing process and technology framework
- Supports development of marketing analytics projects and processes
- Execute and implement marketing analytics projects
- Develop digital strategy in pricing
- Participate in EMEA projects related to improvement of pricing process
- Responsible for cost estimating and tracking for projects
20% Work as pricing technology tag
- Act as super user for PROS, LEAP, SAP, Market intelligence tools
- Lead change requests necessary to implement in pricing technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business, Finance, Economics or Agriculture
- 5+ years professional experience. Preferred: pricing, marketing, merchandising, sales, and/or finance
- Communication skills, change management skills, ability to collaborate and influence
- Ability to direct and interpret detailed analysis: Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, PROS, LEAP
- Advanced English and local language
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.