Category Manager Dairy Cow - Poland & Ukraine
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Location: Anywhere in Poland.
- Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates for ruminants (dairy cows).
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of four years of related work experience (product line manager – ruminants)
- Technical knowledge about Dairy Cow category
- Ability to travel 25% of time.
- Life insurance
- Private medical care for the employee and family members
- Gym access
- Meal voucher
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.