Senior Decision Support Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Accounting and Finance Analyst III is responsible for delivering financial analysis input into business cases, costs and schedules to support growth in the business. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization and you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization.
- Design and deliver effective financial and management reporting, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, as well as standardizing and optimizing management reporting across the country.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Conduct initial analysis and interpret the results to the business.
- Collaborate on corporate budgeting process, including expenses controlling, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Other duties as assigned
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced data analytical skills for using spreadsheets or business intelligence tools.
- Experienced working with multiple businesses or international business experience.
- Experienced leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree
- Experience using accounting technology applications.
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience partnering with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.