JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Marketing Generalist II will use specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services in a sector. We seek a professional who will help coordinate market plan and launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific product, product line or product area.
- In collaboration with our account managers, execute customer analysis for individual or groups of customers using marketing tools.
- Participate in evaluating and modifying promotion or advertising programs.
- Participate in producing informational material for the sales force and communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
- Help plan, create and produce marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials for small-to-medium projects to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience working in the marketing industry
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.