Merchandising Assistant - Temporary
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Administrative Assistant II will provide moderately complex, varied-to-routine administrative and clerical support. We seek a professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Receive and relay messages and respond to varied to routine administrative requests.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.