Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Leader - Pork will develop our strategy, sales teams and processes to achieve revenue targets for all sales teams. We seek an experienced professional who will provide us with a strategic vision and tactical direction while overseeing and directing the responsibilities of employees. In this role, you be our representative in promoting and selling our products and services.
- Support Cargill's North America Pork business growth by disseminating information that promotes a favorable view of the organization and our products and services.
- Participate in planning, developing and delivering the marketing strategy for products, services and associated brand(s).
- Establish and implement short-to-mid-term plans that have an impact on business results aligned with Cargill's Animal and Nutrition business objectives.
- Identifying potential customers while nurturing existing customer relationships.
- Continue to build the best team in the industry by attracting and cultivating relationships with the top talent across the North America Pork industry.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six years of related pork industry experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Minimum of 10 years of related pork industry experience
- Advanced degree in Ag Science, Business, or Nutrition
- Robust industry connections across all portions of North America Pork industry supply chain including nutrition, pharmaceuticals, live production, packing, and processing.
This is a remote role with preferred location in the Upper Midwest.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.