Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Nebraska City, NE
Job Type: Full Time
Shift available: 2nd
Compensation: $21.90 - $22.90/hr
Sign-On Bonus: $3,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Marathon Health Clinic (Employer sponsored health center)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Running and reporting on daily operations
- Ensuring food safety and quality
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Cleanliness and housekeeping
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to do basic math including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Basic computer skills
- Previous Cargill experience
- Previous production experience
- Work history in the last 12 months
- Ability to operate forklift and other motorized equipment
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.