JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Contract Execution will perform administrative tasks for customer service activities. We seek a professional to help execute well-established customer service activities for our single site team.
- Support development and maintenance systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Provide straightforward administrative support in executing customer service strategies.
- Contribute to validate, communicate and coordinate customer service strategies.
- Perform basic administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understandingof customer service practices and procedures.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.