JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Formulation Nutritionist I will support the development and review of formulations for current and future products. In this role, you will support the evolution and improvement of our current and future product portfolio. You will work with the nutritional team on creating the best product offer for our customers, and will help us to introduce our nutrition system to our customers and guide them through the partial or complete implantation of the system.
- Support more senior nutritionists to advise internal and external partners to develop the knowledge to become the go-to person for ingredient know-how and nutrient evaluation related questions.
- Provide support to identify cost saving opportunities in the product portfolios and projects related to ingredient, nutrient and production know-how.
- Support the implementation and evaluation of opportunities for purchasing new raw materials.
- Optimize nutritional requests, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree
- Nutritional knowledge combined with formulation experience.
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience formulating and ensuring the products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
- Experience documenting formulation processes according to defined procedures.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.