Regional KAM - Branded Foods Services & Bakery (West & South)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Regional Key Account Manager - Branded Foods Services & Bakery, will help build and maintain customer relations with strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts. We seek a professional who will help us identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will contribute to assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
- With guidance, help identify, develop and close new sales.
- Create demand for our products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Eight years of total experience with minimum of three years as Regional KAM
- Effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED:
- Experience executing strategic sales planning, and deployment in a global, matrixed company.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.