Assistant Key Account Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Assistant Key Account Manager, with general supervision, will help build and maintain our customer relations with strategic accounts that typically involve an account with National wide presence. We seek a professional who will help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will contribute to assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and solutions.
- With guidance, help identify, develop, and close new sales.
- Support business growth by disseminating information that favorably promotes our organization and its products and services.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Coordinate market research, pricing, sales and merchandising activities.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Analyze competition actions to spot market trends including ATL/Print/Digital communication and notify Marketing/Trade marketing/Digital Business manager to ensure timebound action
- Coordination with internal stake holders (Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply chain, Commercial, Sales execution) to ensure desired service levels and customer satisfaction
- Ensure Commercial Compliance – DN validation as per agreed terms (TOT +Non TOT), CN passing, No Overdue >15 days, No AR > 30 days, No Deviation on provision vs actual, Quarterly reconciliation sign-offs, DSO in accordance with organizational objective
- 4-7 year in sales with minimum 2 years in Key Account Management role
- MBA from Premium Business school
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED:
Experience executing strategic sales planning, and deployment in a global, matrixed company.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.