Technical Service Associate
- You identifying potential existing solutions to answer the brief, or make recommendations on the development to be made following our R&D suite formulation tool;
- You point out some specific requirements needed to achieve the solution (new raw material, new way of handling, new process, certification needed…) using the documentations made available from different functions;
- You plan and follow the agreed pilot plant trials, the flavour additions and related applications before being send to customers;
- You support in approving the taste (document together with the sensory lead) and the specs of the trials, ensuring the sample preparation and follow-up physically;
- On more complex projects, under guidance from the TS field, you are a critical point of contact with the raw material specialist, the application lead and the sensory specialist in order to ensure a smooth delivery process;
- You coordinate some application work with the application centre under leadership of the TS field;
- You support the TS field in the administrative task of the final item creations.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- BSc in the science field (e.g. food science, food technology) / Level 5-6 EQF
- Experience in Chocolate and/or Coatings and Fillings processing is strongly preferred
- Basic project management skills
- Strong listening, communication skills and practical hands-on approach in problem solving
- Flexible, positive, pro-active, open-minded and result driven
- Good interpersonal skills and team worker, with the ability to well function independently when necessary
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Good communication and prioritization skills.
- Wiliness to learn on raw material, product and process to manage portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of English, preferably good knowledge of German and/or French, both written and spoken
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.