Chocolate Production Worker
This full-time position is in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
With specialists at every stage in the production process – from farm to factory – we craft cocoa and chocolate products according to specific desires for a wide range of applications including confectionery, bakery, cereals, desserts, dry mixes, ice cream and dairy. Our world-class products and services have been developed through over 100 years of experience in the industry. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shift: 12 Hour Shifts, work 7 consecutive days on followed by 7 consecutive days off. Night and Day shifts available.
Compensantion: $17.50 per hour
- Operate processing and packaging equipment
- Monitor overall product quality, complete required checks as well as associated daily production paperwork
- Clean and inspect equipment and work areas
- Understand and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4ft and above)
- Experience using forklift or similar equipment
- Experience in a production and/or food handling experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.