Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Technical Service Specialist will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this position, you'll be the lead contact for customers. You'll stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research and professional meetings.
- Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
- Perform complex research for product development to understand product properties and systems operations.
- Compile and analyze data for project update, working with internal stakeholders to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
- Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations and service as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
- Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve value of offerings.
- Keep application and value collection up-to-date in the systems.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Collaborate with consultants to provide on-site technical support for current customers and prospects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Master's degree, Doctorate degree.
- More than 4 years of work experience. post studies in Technical Service provision for ingredients in the feed/Pet Food industry.
- Practical experience in applying ingredients in feed/Pet Food industry.
- Technical knowledge and experience in Sweeteners, Proteins, Hydrocolloids, Starch, Lecithin and/or Functional systems as relevant to feed/pet food.
- Customer Facing Technical service/R&D leadership experience, preferably in B2B/Ingredient supplier companies.
- Experience in effectively building and managing customer relationships.
- Able to translate industry/market trends into new opportunities and solutions for existing and new customers/markets.
- Strong presentation skills.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/