Técnico Senior Comercial de Porcino (Castilla la Mancha, Murcia y Levante)
Position Purpose & Summary
The Senior Sales and Technical Rep (STR). is responsible of the maintenance and development of the company´s sales in the swine market in the assigned provinces. In addition to the sales budgeted achievement, the STR. will be responsible of the continuous improvement of the nutrition advice to clients and prospects, identifying their needs and promoting product lines and services to respond this market needs.
The position requires strong technical expertise and commercial capabilities , in addition to a proven expertise in swine production and nutrition.
50% Sales Management & Support:
- Responsible on the implementation of the commercial strategies of the department , in order to achieve the commercial goals in his influence area (both volumes and profitability) budgeted in the beginning of the year.
- Responsible of identify the customers needs and offer the right set of products and services.
- Commercial sales plan design and support in customers (Spence) .
50% Technical Support:
- Responsible of the Technical (Nutrition & Management) advice in customers.
- Nutrition : he/she will be responsible of the swine nutrition advice in customers and prospects, designing and offering the best nutrition solution to achieve the needs of the customer.
- Implementation of Company nutrition Tech solutions through products and services
- Animal Production, Veterinary or Agriculture or related industry or commensurate experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a senior commercial role.
- The candidate must reside in Castilla la Mancha, Murcia or Levante
- Master in Animal Nutrition – Production
- Proven expertise in Swine Production.
- Commercial and Technical skills to detect market needs and implement solutions.
- A high focus on bottomline (profitability) and volume (sales) within his responsibility
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, and other team members.
- Strong negotiation skills to positively impact business outcomes.
Willingness to travel (80%) within the assigned territory (Castilla la Mancha, Murcia and Levante mainly) plus Team Meetings
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.