Inside Sales Account Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Account Representative II will develop customer sales strategies and build relationships with honesty and integrity. In this role, you will help identify and contact prospective customers and build relationships and contribute to assessing customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions that maximize product revenue and improves profitability.
- Align with customer partners to sell products, quoting and negotiating product pricing within pricing function guidelines.
- Develop customer sales strategies to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Cross- selling and upselling the product portfolio of Cargill FIBI
- Process customer orders and manage overall order fill rate and on time delivery service.
- Gather and communicate channel, market, customer or competitive information and intelligence and interact with team on strategy and pricing functions.
- Manage contracts and risk with pricing and trade promotions teams and resolve and coordinate the investigation of claims and disputes.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven negotiation and selling skills and experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent French
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.