FSQR Process Standardization Coordinator (Open to remote)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The FSQR Process Standardization Coordinator will create, deploy and standardize food safety, quality and regulatory processes according to best practices that align with corporate, global or regional initiatives. In this role, you will act as subject matter authority with a deep knowledge of business processes, products and technology to ensure deployment of fit for purpose standardized procedures. You will nurture a culture of continuous improvement that will positively impact consumer and animal health, customer satisfaction and protect and enhance the company's brand and reputation.
- Align deep business process, product and technology expertise with corporate, global or regional standardization requirements to develop and translate fit for purpose standardized procedures.
- Handle documents, records and information control processes to support digital and analytics reporting.
- Support the design and delivery of specific training and materials for new procedures as well as supporting communication plan to establish the food safety quality and regulatory brand.
- Proactively follow up on adoption of standardized processes and track performance metrics to provide periodic reports to the key stakeholders.
- Advise on the quality of existing processes and act as a subject matter authority to simplify the current way of working by reducing complexity to drive continuous improvement.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of four years of related work experience
Experience implementing and sustaining food safety, quality and regulatory management systems across multiple lines of business in diverse countries with complex regulatory and legal environments.
Demonstrated experience leading and implementing organizational change and quality culture.
Experience working in a complex matrixed organization, managing large or complex projects across business and function collaborations.
Experience in working with analytics platforms like PowerBI and/or Tableau would be welcome
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.