Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Assistant will provide moderately complex, varied to routine administrative, Sales Support, Operations assistance, and clerical support. In this role, you will coordinate, integrate, and implement assigned administrative, Sales Support, customer communications, operations, and staff functions.
- Assist Sales & Operations Teams In all aspects of Distribution Sales Management, including customer communication, order entry, operation’s assistance, processing of reports and overall Customer service.
- Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Receive and relay messages and respond to varied and routine administrative requests.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
This position needs the candidate to be in: Manteca, CA
The expected salary for this position is $50,000 (24 hourly) - $56,000 (27 hourly). This position is eligible for a discretionary incentive award.
Full-Time (30+ hours) positions are eligible for a benefit package including the following (subject to certain collective bargaining agreements for Union positions): Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP)
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Experience in Sales, Distribution, Operations and CRM
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.