Customer Service Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Service Supervisor will oversee our team that provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications. We seek a professional to supervise our team that optimizes and monitors shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Conduct performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement.
- Partner with team members to decide which tools/systems are appropriate to use for specific customer service environments.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of supply customer service practices and procedures to support and assist in developing tactical customer service strategies for a small customer base.
- Provide support and feedback to define improvement projects and commitments requiring a thorough understanding of customer service practices and procedures for a small team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- One year of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.