Manufacturing Technology Engineer (m/f/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Manufacturing Technology Engineer applies engineering techniques to assist in the improvement of manufacturing processes and products. In this role, you will provide technical support, operations experience, continuous improvement and project management skills in a plant support capacity that ensures safe, efficient and low-cost plant operations.
- You are the first point of contact for technical questions throughout the plant.
- You define new processes or improve existing processes, including system design and programming specifications, taking into account the safety and quality standards.
- You monitor and define process parameters.
- You carry out process safety analysis and take appropriate measures
- You support central engineering projects
- You actively support the local production team
- Master in process engineering or chemical engineering with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Solid knowledge of explosion protection
- Operation and design of thermal systems, such as distillation and evaporation technology
- Lean Six Sigma, Green Belt degree
- Fluent German and English skills
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She started as an intern and not only found a career that took her around the world, she also found a team that’s like family.Meet Anita
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.