Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Coordinator (m/f/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Coordinator establishes quality standards for products & processes and suggests modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to identify and mitigate quality risks. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Lead audit production processes, raw materials, or suppliers and vendors to ensure established quality standards.
- Address customer requirements and concerns and collaborate on quality assurance audits.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures.
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience (food and feed safety)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Standards (FSSC 22000)
- English and German language knowledge - advanced level
- Previous team coordination experience
- Strong mathematical, analytical and technical skills.
- Proficient in computer-aided drafting software, as well as basic computer programs such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Intermediate project management skills.
- Advanced information/research skills.
- Understanding of equipment function and maintenance.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.