JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Location FSQR Lead will implement our food safety management systems and ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements at an assigned facility. We seek a professional with the cross-functional teamwork skills to support our leadership team with thorough scientific understanding of quality assurance and food and feed safety technology and processes in the following: testing and auditing documentation, data collection and analysis and knowledge transfer. In this role you will provide team leadership to find solutions for food safety and quality concerns.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customers' needs, and liaise between customer and operations to meet standards and expectations.
- Accurately document audit and test data and results in the correct information management systems.
- Analyze, review and interpret food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices to identify and lead continuous improvement.
- Conduct complex laboratory trials and troubleshooting to provide knowledge and add value to our products, processes and equipment.
- Lead a team to conduct routine-to-difficult sampling, testing and auditing of products, ingredients and suppliers to ensure compliance with government, customer and Cargill standards.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.