Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Ingersoll, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $23.50 / hr
- Medical, Dental.
- Execute day-to-day activities including, but not limited to, cutting, packaging, picking, sorting & moving product;
- Act in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures including any applicable reporting and paperwork required
- Ensure that production outcomes and quality fulfill customer specifications;
- Set-up, program, calibrate, and operate production machinery as per the JTP
- Perform quality checks on product produced by the machine when applicable
- Complete minor preventative maintenance tasks
- Optimize equipment performance to meet and exceed standards
- Be open to change and constant improvement of processes
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making
- Ability to work in a cold environment (0-4 Celcius);
- Weight handling from 20lbs. up to 60lbs;
- Comfortable working with raw chicken
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 8 hours and complete physically repetitive labour in a fast paced environment;
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures; and
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma
- Food processing production experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Set-up/operation of production machinery
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (204) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.