Cargill is a trusted salt supplier to a wide variety of industries; our portfolio includes food processing salts, sodium reduction solutions, salt for water softeners and swimming pools, bulk and packaged ice melters, industrial salts, and salt for animal feeding. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe! We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shift: Saturday through Tuesday 6 am to 4pm
Compensation: $20.53 Plus Shift Differential $0.75 Sign on Bonus $1500
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Assisting maintenance personnel in completing preventative, predictive, and reactive industrial maintenance by installing, maintaining, testing, evaluating, and repairing various components and systems
- Documenting completed work and the conditions found; utilizing maintenance computer software as necessary
- Operating standard maintenance tools such as power tools, basic hand tools, pneumatic tools, electric tools, etc.
- Comprehending mechanical/electrical schematics, blueprints, and/or operation manuals
- Performing routine tasks to ensure functional operation and reliability of assets
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- (Applicable to mine locations only) Ability to work underground in a mining environment
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining various industrial components and systems
- Ability to comprehend mechanical/electrical schematics, blueprints, and/or operation manuals
- Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.