Fr Indus Relations Employee Relations Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Labor Relations Associate Director will represent the organization in labor relations including negotiating, interpreting and administering union/labor collective bargaining agreements. We seek a professional who will handle interactions and relationships with employees and labor unions including implementing measures to increase employee morale, motivation and satisfaction. In this role, you may lead a department or small unit that includes multiple teams led by managers or team leaders.
- Prepare briefs and conducts or present at hearings.
- Represent our company in dealings with governmental agencies.
- Participate in informational programs and preparation of employee handbooks and manuals to effect cooperation and coordination in union-employee management relations.
- Advise on contract negotiation, grievance cases, arbitrations, conciliations and federal and state labor legislation.
- Interpret companywide policies and procedures.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.