FP&A Senior Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The FP&A Senior Analyst is an active partner in the development of our business strategy by providing necessary financial rigor and analytics. You will complete advanced analysis of economic and competitive business risks and opportunities and collaborate with peers across the function to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function.
- Translate financial metrics into actionable insights that improve decision making, performance and business growth in a business segment with a moderate opportunity to impact.
- Implement key performance indicators to crate, maintain and preserve value as an analyst for a highly complex business group or segment.
- Support the financial evaluation of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures and other new business development opportunities.
- Integrate disparate sources of data using a broad range of analytical data tools and knowledge of statistical methodology and predictive modeling techniques.
- Provide financial support to accomplish plans, including financial modeling, scenario planning, valuation, monitoring performance against strategic decisions with a moderate opportunity to impact the business.
- In collaboration with stakeholders and peers, identify opportunities to improve data integrity to enable analysis and insights.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with design, development and implementation of value added business analytics
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.