Business Development Leader, Southeast Asia
Job Purpose and Impact
The Business Development Leader, Southeast Asia will serve as a leader and handle Southeast Asia in the food ingredients space – Food Ingredients and Bioindustrial Enterprise (FIBI). In this role, you will lead a team that will identify, evaluate and negotiate new sales and marketing growth opportunities across multiple areas. You will identify and develop optimal revenue models, sales and distribution channels, pricing and new product development strategies.
- Direct and coordinate business reviews, resource allocations, organization structures and financial analysis.
- Act as leader to identify and negotiate strategic partnerships that include financial arrangements, customer sharing and intellectual property rights.
- Lead prioritization and tracking of investments across new product development initiatives.
- Some of the key focus areas that you will lead and support: explore growth spaces e.g. Foodservice, explore and develop “integrator assets”, explore cross-enterprise opportunities, develop new 3P suppliers & partnerships, act as the strategy / gameboard tag and partner with the strategy team on the gameboard activation.
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience serving as an executive team counselor, leading a large, complex functional specialty.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.