Automation & MOM Engineer
- You gather requirements for new, or improving of existing automation solutions for plant operations
- You implement new automation solutions according an agreed set of deliverables, milestones and budget
- You collaborate with other functions during project preparation, execution and maintenance
- You support production supervision, process improvement, continuous improvement engineers and maintenance department in the area of problem analysis and resolving.
- You implement structural solutions to reduce interrupts due to automation and MES systems
- You implement lifecycle program for running systems
- You participate in 24/7 support
- You continuously improve specific plant solutions (sub) domain knowledge
- You communicate changes in automation and train operators/users
- Bachelor (preferred Master) degree in Electrical, Process Control, or Chemical Engineering or minimum 5 years of relative experience in the MOM space
- Strong data analytic skills
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills within multiple levels of the organization
- Good understanding of IT technology
- Strong interest in looking to the business perspective of technology and solutions
- Strong interest in business process improvement of manufacturing processes
- Ability to understand business strategy, goals and directions and act on them
- Ability to learn and adapt in a changing work environment
- Ability to lead people and get results through other (influencing skills)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel if needed
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.