Grain Plant Operator
The Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing grains and oilseeds, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe!
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: Rotating
- Performing facility operations such as receiving and shipping products, which may include fertilizer, chemicals, seed, and grain
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations •Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer
- Must be able to work in various weather, industrial and agricultural settings
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays with advance notice
- Basic mechanical aptitude
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.