Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek a Trading Assistant who will help generate income and control risks by performing most routine or standard trading work.
- Help monitor the short-term trading strategies and books for a specific commodity/market/customer based on speculative and hedged positions.
- Assist teammates reconcile routine/repetitive profit and loss estimates and reports.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Help implement sales strategies, identify potential customers, and foster existing customer relationships.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one-year related work experience
- Experience with email, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications
- Communication skills and detail oriented
- Python or Power BI experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.