Agile Product Coach
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As part of the Delivery and Operations team, the Agile Product Coach will provide coaching and hands-on execution for delivery, scope management and agile/scrum leadership to product teams across the portfolio of the Cargill Data Function’s Product, Platforms and Engineering tower. In this role, you will assist teams in adopting agile values, principles and best practices and will work across multiple teams to ensure effective approaches while encouraging teams to optimize and continually improve. You will participate as a supportive partner and coach, participating in real time feedback to provide advice or assistance to teams and team members as they handle and complete difficult challenges. This role will also ensure product teams have standard delivery processes in place.
- Champion agile values, principles and practices throughout the organization, collaborating with leadership and coaches to use an agile mindset for operational processes to improve consistency of value delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate multiple team ceremonies to realize peak engagement and performance.
- Introduce techniques that promote a culture of flexibility and innovation and encourage and champion performing product idea development adapting agile frameworks to the organizational and environmental constraints where needed.
- Coach and partner with various stakeholders such as product managers, product owners, business owners, agile facilitators and implementation leads to help ensure business strategy and delivery execution alignment.
- Provide hands on agile coaching and partnership to teams, product owners, agile facilitators and leadership which includes understanding challenges and providing techniques for working with globally distributed teams.
- Assist in identifying and removing organizational impediments to successful agile transformation by conducting agile health checks to assess gaps.
- Build trust, credibility and partnerships with multiple teams to advance agile mindsets and improve value driven results for the organization by working as a change agent while helping teams achieve their agility goals.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of agile frameworks
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Certified agile coach or practitioner
- Experience facilitating Scrum
- Experience coaching on Scrum, Kanban and DevOps techniques
- Experience helping to define the vision, create a team and improve agility for new initiatives
- Experience in delivering agile training or workshop material
- Experience in an agile coach position applying agile practices and principles including proven ability to inspect and adapt agile practices to various situations
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.