Quality Assurance Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you looking for a dynamic role in fast pace environment? We are looking for the Quality Assurance Supervisor who will lead a variety of food safety and quality assurance programs. You will supervise the audits and inspects processes that monitors food handling, storage, and service operations to assure compliance with current food safety and quality regulatory requirements. You will lead and review the work of a team of analysts or inspectors that identify and evaluate the quality of raw materials, in-process goods, procedures, and operations.
- Leads and maintains quality control systems and product/process verification systems, including sampling procedures and analytical tests to ensure all products produced meet food safety quality requirements.
- Provide overall leadership, development and talent management for direct reports, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting.
- Review regulatory environment and develop response protocols in preparation for new or amended food safety legislation.
- Investigate food safety processes to ensure compliance and report noncompliance to management and governing bodies along with developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Evaluate vendors or suppliers for compliance with internal standards and external regulations and suggests changes with the goal of improving processes or products.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
- One year of supervisory experience
- Practical knowledge of plant manufacturing processes and operations.
- Previous project management experience
- Experience in quality assurance, food safety, food manufacturing, auditing, regulatory or related field
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.