Country Regulatory and Scientific Affairs
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Country Regulatory and Scientific Affairs will interpret regulations as they apply to products, financial and other processes, practices and procedures in their region. We seek a professional who will investigate and resolve compliance problems, questions or complaints received from other units of the company, customers, government regulatory agencies, etc. In this role, you will develop strategy for proactive advocacy, assess the risk and opportunities related to regulations, influence minor changes and effect pertinent changes in the region.
- Ensure business activities comply with regulations and laws, working with regulatory agencies to provide guidance and advice.
- Examine current regulations and assess and prioritize emerging trends in food/feed safety and quality to determine the current and potential medium-term impacts.
- Provide thought leadership in Regulatory and Scientific Affairs area in the region including midterm and long term emerging issues.
- Inform and advise leaders on regulatory issues and changes that could potentially affect the business or Cargill’s freedom to operate.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of animal feed and feed additives related regulatory affairs.
- Experienced in product registration in feed and feed additives.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.