Business Development Director - Vietnam
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Business Development Director will develop ways to increase sales and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels. We seek a result-oriented professional who will develop and implement business plan, build and nurture relationships with various executive-level stakeholders, and participate activities of marketing, sales, and engineering support to reach objectives and revenue.
- Translate customer needs into business strategy to capture commercial sales.
- Recognize and pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating return and investment.
- Monitor market development activities to align with company business goals.
- Prioritize market segment development activities and set revenue targets.
- Promote product market recognition with technical knowledge and market research/intelligence.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Animal Health)
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Good at English skills
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Five to ten years experience in combined sales, marketing and business development.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.