When you join the Cargill team in Hazleton, you can rely on the stability of Cargill’s 150 years in the food business, with nearly half a century of expertise in cocoa and chocolate. Our business has a global reach, covering the entire cocoa and chocolate ingredients supply chain – from the sourcing of cocoa beans in origin countries, through to processing cocoa and other raw materials in our facilities, packaging them, and transporting them to our customers. We aim to carry out all these operations in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way that delivers business value and mitigates our impact on the world around us. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Compensation: Starting at $17.19/hr.; plus receive a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
3rd shift is from 6pm to 6am
3rd shift is from 10:00pm to 6:30am
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Handling products which will include loading/unloading, hanging, stacking, picking/breaking, weighing, flagging, and tagging
- Inspecting products to ensure quality assurance
- Receiving, verifying, and tracking data on work orders
- Completing inventory audits as necessary
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Operating a forklift
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.