CRM sales manager
Job Purpose and Impact
The CRM sales manager will participate in face to face and remote selling to the company's new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
Cargill Risk Management, a business unit of Cargill is a pioneer and leader in providing risk management solutions. At its core, our business is about working with customers to understand their commodity exposure and structure risk management (over-the-counter) products to meet their needs. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Cargill Risk Management has offices in 11 countries.
This role will be a core part of the entrepreneurial team building the Cargill Risk Management business in APAC.
35% Understand customer’s need
• Connect the dots: Required to understand CRM’s trading, risk management and operating model to be able to connect the dots between Cargill’s capabilities and the needs of the customer to understand what types of solution Cargill can viably develop and deliver profitably on a risk adjusted basis.
• Understanding and analyzing customer supply chain, businesses and market risk exposures, to structure and price customized risk management solutions.
• End-to-end customer relationship management from client on-boarding to credit due-diligence to operational set-up/support to trade execution.
• Understand and analyze customer supply chain, businesses and market risk exposures, to serve as input for solution development.
35% Effectively sell solutions to the customers and manage customers’ needs and expectations
• Develop a long term and mutually beneficial relationship with customers’ persons in charge
• Manage the relationship of Cargill with customers. This includes client on-board and credit due-diligence
• Manage customers’ expectations and credit risk under adverse circumstances
• Lead to sell strategic solutions to customers in a project manner
• Coordinate with and leverage internal teams to execute well-packed solutions with customers
20% Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on market trends
• Collect relevant middle term to long term insights of both traders and producers and understand the trend of the market
• Bring new insights to Cargill’s commercial as well as trading businesses through leveraging the customer relationships
10% Active contribution to product line and BU project or business initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Degree in economics, quantitative, science and technology or similar discipline
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in commodities
• Experience with one or more of the following:
- Derivatives/Physical sales and/or trading;
- Fundamental analysis
- Solutions design, trading and sales
• Good understanding of the commodity markets and knowledge on option trading
Deep understanding of risk management
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin. Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner.
• Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Strategic thinker with ability to influence ideas convincingly and champion for action
• Project management and account management experience is desired
• Has a track record of building and maintaining customer relationship at multiple levels in an organization
• Effective interpersonal skills in a matrix environment that requires ability to influence across organizational / functional boundaries and constituencies in a diverse workplace
• Demonstrated cross cultural agility
• Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
• Team player, high degree of initiative and ability to work independently
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.