JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
We seek a Pulse Trader who will conduct face-to-face and remote selling to new and existing customers. In this role, you will generate income and control risks by performing complex trading work, with medium risk tolerance.
- Apply a thorough understanding of trade to execute and monitor the short-term trading strategies and books for a specific commodity/market/customer based on speculative and hedged positions.
- Generate market, positions and profit and loss reports based on estimates and specialty reports created by junior members of the team.
- Handle and monitor medium trading positions and exposures, including the short-term trading book.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, identifying potential customers and foster existing customer relationships.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Post Graduation in Management or Agri and equivalent experience
- Minimum five years in P&L management with overall 10 years of experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.