Customer Marketing Manager - Branded Food Services & Bakery
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Customer Marketing Manager will launch and execute all trade marketing activities on the local market targeted to all customer groups that contribute to display, promote and increment sales of products at point of sales. In this role, you will collaborate with our sales team, product/category line manager and communication team with a focus on understanding the customers' needs and the business goals to be achieved.
- Supervise and implement point of sales/merchandising standards aligned with the guidelines.
- Execute and implement all point of sales materials (including ordering, logistic) based on the guidelines from the communication team.
- Propose store plans and category management solutions (shop navigation, visual communication inside/outside the shop, product category shelf/space management) in close collaboration with product/category line manager and communication team.
- Lead and execute all promotional activities, loyalty programs, contests at local level.
- Lead concept, materials and launch of local exhibitions, trade fairs, events, local conferences for all species in retail.
- Develop, in collaboration with other teams, promotional mechanism/concept meaningful for customers and consumers/shoppers.
- Provide all relevant information to measure performance and impact of different promotional activities short and long term.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Fluent in english.
- Proven experience in trade marketing activities.
- Minimum Seven years of total experience with minimum 4 years in Trade Marketig
- Knowledge of current trade marketing trends, preferably on the consumer market and some knowledge of promotional mechanism relevant to different customer groups (dealers/merchants, consumers/shoppers).
- Experience in branding and communication activities.
- Confirmed experience in trade marketing activities.
- Manages Complexity: makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimescontradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Communicates Effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications that conveya clear understanding of the unique needs of differentaudiences.
- Plans and Aligns: plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned withorganizational goals.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.