Job Purpose and Impact
The Trader who will participate in face to face and remote selling to both new and existing customers. In this role, you will contribute to generating income and controlling risks by performing most routine or complex trading work.
• Design/execute hedging strategies and manage the flow book for a pre-designated set of commodities/markets/customers
• Actively manage longer dated trading positions and exposures. from ideation, market/risk evaluation, execution, monitor, risk off and/or take profit.
• Create/generate/monitor market, positions and profit and loss reports by the team.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience in option/volatility trading and position management
• Coding skills required
• Minimum of four years of related work experience: Agriculture/Metals background
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Master’s degree in Mathematics; Financial Engineering
• Experience in formulating opinions on market direction and price relationships
• Strong fundamental and technical analysis in illiquid markets using correlation to hedge via alternatives
• Strong conceptual/system thinker
• Demonstrated pnl history
• Strong risk management mindset
• Intellectual curiosity, trading discipline and attention to details
• Analytical independence in research and framework
• Deliver clear/transparent communications
• Effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
• Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.