Pricing Operations Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Pricing Analyst will be the primary contact for pricing systems and tools used within the business and product lines. In this role, you will utilize comprehensive knowledge of best pricing practices and procedures to optimize value for multiple products or sites and create moderately complex analysis of the data. You will serve as the primary owner of all published location, regional and national pricelists for assigned products and product lines.
- Perform pricing process management including new product pricing evaluation, set up, pricing period adjustments and end to end leadership of the pricing process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align pricing strategy, profitability goals and expectations and provide data and pricing experience to answer questions, resolve pricing discrepancies and create individual market approaches as needed.
- Coordinate the new and current stock keeping unit pricing position by the collection and interpretation of competitive pricing intel to align with the go to market pricing strategy and work to ensure profitability alignment.
- Update, maintain, evaluate and distribute price lists. .
- Analyze current trend and performance data and provide recommendations for pricing strategy improvements.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to interpret and work with data to provide analysis
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent English and local language (Polish or Hungarian)
- Ukrainian is a big plus
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Experience with current analysis software
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Previous pricing experience
- Work in PROS, Price FX, SAP Pricing are a big plus
- Work in an international environment
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Care
- Employee Pension Programme
- Meal Voucher
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She saw a need for more women in leadership roles at her facility, so she stepped up to the challenge.Meet Selia
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.