Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek a Biodiesel Trader to be our subject matter specialist and conduct face-to-face and remote selling to both new and existing customers. In this role, you will independently generate income and control risks by performing complex trading work, with a very high risk appetite.
- Apply a deep understanding of trading practices and procedures to develop and execute the long-term trading strategies and books for a specific commodity/market/customer based on speculative and hedged positions.
- Monitor our team’s profit and loss on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Independently handle and monitor large trading positions and exposures.
- Work with strategic brokers, customers and agents, as needed, to manage and monitor higher-risk trading positions.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of related trading experience
- Languages : fluent english + one other EU language (French is a +)
- Good programming skills (Python, Matlab, R) are a +
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
‘’There are so many stories to tell of the great people that are helping the world to thrive at Cargill. You can find a few of the stories of diverse talent that make up the trading, merchandising and global trading analytics teams at Cargill. Access their stories here https://www.cargill.com/careers/trading-careers’’
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.