Employee Relations and Employee Experience Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Employee Relations and Employee Experience Specialist will serve as a member of the human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee experience and employee relations services to the business. Under limited supervision, you will use employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services, which include conducting investigations, corrective actions, conflict resolution, leave management, industrial/labor relations, and monitoring compliance programs. In this role, you will also help execute and deliver employee experience services such as onboarding, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Consult with human resource and business managers and supervisors to interpret and deliver complex employee experience, employee relations and labor relations policies, programs and processes.
- Conduct investigations concerning employee/management inquiries and employee suggestions and/or complaints.
- Design and deliver training/education sessions for employees, human resource professionals, supervisors and managers related to employee experience and employee relations policies, programs and processes.
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include business leaders, hiring managers human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees and union representatives.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee experience and employee relations activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and lead by influence
- Experience conducting investigations, anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Experience designing and deliver training/education sessions for employees
- Experience in working with HR partners outside of business location
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.