Cooked - Waste Water Operator - Full time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Compensation: $18.72 /hr - 22.72/hr
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Food Discounts
Waste Water Operator is a vital role in the daily operations of our facility. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities within this title. The types of roles available require maintaining operations of equipment in pretreatment facility pumps to meet production requirements, troubleshooting, ensuring proper maintenance and operational status of equipment, using a variety of hand tools to adjust machinery, test equipment and perform other duties as assigned, all while making safety the number one priority. Waste Water Operator requires being able to read manuals written in English and the ability to write and document information. While performing the duties of Waste Water Operator, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment. Positions require standing the entire shift and the use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility.
- Using hand tools to perform maintenance on machinery
- Ensuring food safety and quality
- Cleanliness and housekeeping
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Previous production or maintenance experience
- Previous Cargill experience
- Work history in the past 12 months
This is a full-time position located in Fort Worth, Texas. This position does not provide any type of relocation assistance. Please note you may receive calls from a 952 area code if you are considered for the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.