Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Registered Nurse - 2nd shift will perform occupational health care activities, including health and wellness training and and education, employee health services and compliance. In this position you'll be licensed to practice in your state of employment or equivalent in other geographies.
- Using technical knowledge and training, assist in designing and executing employee health and wellness programs.
- Conduct safety and ergonomic training and administer drug and alcohol programs.
- Treat, evaluate and assess employee illness or injury and determine medical direction.
- Develop, formulate and implement plans of care based on stand order and medical directives.
- Help determine what employees can do under restrictive duty, when they can return to work and when to refer them to an outside medical provider.
- Support OSHA-required record keeping.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Registered Nurse or equivalent in other geographies
- Willing and able to work a 2nd shift
- Bilingual - English - Spanish
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.