Employee Relations Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Relations Specialist will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulator compliance and company based employee relations services. In this role, you will handle conflict resolutions, industrial relations and employee relations based investigations.
- Serve as a specialist within the employee relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market.
- Identify and coordinate outreach, internally and externally, to enable businesses to meet their compliance obligations.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions, provide guidance and consultation and make sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This position is located in Fort Morgan, Colorado.
The expected salary for this position is $72,400.00 - 84,400.00. This position is eligible for a discretionary incentive award. The incentive award amount is dependent upon company performance and your personal performance.
Full-Time (30+ hours) positions are eligible for a benefit package including the following (subject to certain collective bargaining agreements for Union positions): Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specially excel
- Bilingual Spanish and English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.