Associate Innovation specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Product Line Specialist I will help design and implement a comprehensive product marketing cycle. We seek a professional who will help identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities and handle product through phase-out.
- Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates.
- Participate in compiling and evaluating research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Help coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Help plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.