Swine Technology Consultant
• Develop and improve key account relationship, identifying priorities, issues and strategic challenges and establish process planning to enable critical customer prioritization.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders on customer segmentation and happiness, account planning;
• Coordinate applications development work, ensuring that all projects are appropriately staffed.
• Participate strategy setting, budget establishment and price strategy on country level.
• Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
• Other duties as assigned
• Travel requirements: up to 40% of the time.
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Fluent, oral and written communication skills in English and local languages
• Results oriented and customer focused
• Mastery of the principles of animal nutrition, formulation and technology, specific to swine
• Over 10 years demonstrated expertise in swine nutrition and species production
• 5 years’ experience in deploying nutritional solutions to swine customers
• Two years of supervisory experience
• Fluent in German language
• Proven ability to represent company/brand well via a nutrition solutions approach and excellent relationship building with customers
• Demonstrated ability to read market and customer needs and determine viability of products for internal use and external offering
• Proven ability to balance technical skills and business acumen, used to identify opportunities to improve customers’ performance and business results
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.