Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Continuous Sales Process Improvement Senior Supervisor will oversee day-to-day continuous sales process improvement portfolio activities across multiple sites/locations for Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate EMEA. In this role, you will provide guidance and direction to develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives and ensure processes, tools and data are established for a successful implementation. We seek a professional who will conduct continuous improvement activities and set medium-term strategy for Sales Operations and Sales Enablement and its critical business capabilities.
- Communicate with business leaders to provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks.
- Develop and manage continuous sales process improvement plans for projects while liaising between different departments and stakeholders to reach and sustain process improvement goals
- Closely collaborate with the CCC Business Process Organization to align CCC Sales Process needs with global digital tools and projects.
- Develop the future vision in collaboration with the FIBI Sales Operations and Sales Enablement teams to assure alignment where possible to streamline processes as one FIBI organization
- Work closely with the Shakti team to understand the impact and actions concerning TC2/SAP implementation.
- Oversee and direct our team to conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies to meet business needs.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LEAN 6 Sigma and Project Management (agile/scrum)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Two years of supervisory experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/