Cargill operates some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world. We depend on creative, responsible and hardworking individuals like you to keep them running smoothly. We’re looking for trustworthy, safety-minded leaders who are seeking a fulfilling career. As a Production Supervisor, you’ll implement and execute all production processes at the plant for operations, safety, people and the business. Your responsibilities will include following safety principles, executing scheduled customer orders, maintaining tool accountability and sanitation and performing HR duties. Successful Production Supervisors will demonstrate ownership and problem-solving skills while also creating an including and engaging environment at their plant. Discover how your work can nourish the world and help you thrive.
- Full Time
- Level: Experienced
- Travel: Minimal
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Production Supervisor at Cargill?
Check out some of the key traits that are important for this job to see if you have the right mix.
Compensation & Pay Equity
We pay for performance and provide equal pay for the same work.
“I have been given the opportunity to voice my thoughts and ideas in efforts to make our process safer and more efficient.”Bianca C., Production Supervisor
“Cargill has empowered me by giving me an opportunity to succeed, and they continue to give me a lot of responsibility. I lead the type of team I would like to work on - what is more empowering than that?”Kimberly H., Production Supervisor
- Monitor and provide guidance on all aspects of the overall operational management of a less complex plant.
- Administer production budget for a department, process or shift.
- Monitor deliverables to ensure customer and product/quality standards are met within specifications.
- Execute day-to-day operations, ensuring direct reports follow policies and procedures related to employee safety and food/feed safety.
- You will have some authority for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance, or disciplinary actions, and much of your time is spent completing the same tasks as the subordinate employees.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.